I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to say that Wednesday's trip to Crosby/Formby was fun - but it certainly was! I was very impressed by your self directed approach and how you threw yourselves into filming with such gusto. It was fabulous to see black caped figures running around the beach and in amongst the sand dunes. A new species of crow could also be logged on any twitchers chart.
You need to use the trip to inform your Scene unit and review the art work on your blog/sketch book.
Well done diploma peeps. Can't wait to see the footage.
Thursday, 8 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:-P
ReplyDeletei beat you reviewing the trip lol
and thanks for the reference to me!!!
....and
ReplyDeleteim gona ask you if i can stay after school this Friday, ive bought the masks (and have a really cool idea!!!) and i have sprayed them black. I will bring them in anyway and i have to decorate them as Water, Earth and Dream.(yes, that is a hint to my FAb idea)
;)
Ohh, it was fun, haha the black cloaks, ravens and sad dunes...who could that be? I've just finished filming it all now!!
ReplyDelete