Yet another fantastic workshop today hosted by the creative talents of Mrs James. The fast pace of the day left some of you dazed, however you all have your own blogs and learnt how to podcast. Keep practising the things you have learnt today and make sure that you regularly update your blog. I would like to see you review today's workshop on your blog, saying what you learnt and what you will need to improve for the future. A big THANK YOU must go to Mrs James.
Wednesday, 1 July 2009
Blogging & Podcasting in action!
Yet another fantastic workshop today hosted by the creative talents of Mrs James. The fast pace of the day left some of you dazed, however you all have your own blogs and learnt how to podcast. Keep practising the things you have learnt today and make sure that you regularly update your blog. I would like to see you review today's workshop on your blog, saying what you learnt and what you will need to improve for the future. A big THANK YOU must go to Mrs James.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you very much for today! I have learnt a lot, I'm sure I will be never off my blog :).
ReplyDeleteme too!i'm going to post things on it really often, its loads of fun!thankyou miss :)
ReplyDeleteMiss, How dare you!
ReplyDeleteI'm not addicted to blogger
Haha!
thanks for today miss :)
ReplyDeletei enjoyed it a lot and now understand how to work this blog business :)
im sure i will be on it loaaadsss
thankyouuuu :D x
today was funn
ReplyDeletethankss miss! :D
sup miss :)
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC lesson!!!
My blog is really coming on, ive even Hyperlinked a glog!
P.S-is it just me or does that picture of me look one eyed?
Hey Mrs K!!
ReplyDeleteI'm now following all of them!! I am addicted haha!!
Have even managed to post a blog with links to You Tube!!
Mrs E
and you are saying that i am addicted! :)
ReplyDeletethanks for wednesday! it was really good and i learnt a lot! i really like blogging too :)
ReplyDeletethanks, it was fun and great to learn about making blogss! :D
ReplyDelete